Framed Botanical Poster Giveaway
Happy Monday! So how about a giveaway? Easy Art recently got in touch to let me know about their new Botanical prints collection and to see if I’d like to review it. I liked it so much that I have one of their prints now hanging on my bedroom wall – what do you think? I’ve been offered a second framed print of any and decided to give it away here on my blog.
The winner of the giveaway will receive their choice of any of Easy Art’s botanical prints, framed and delivered to their home.
This is what Easy Art has to say about their Botanical arts print collection: We have recently put together a great new collection of botanical art prints. The range features exquisite illustrations from the Royal Horticultural Society’s impressive archives alongside floral close-ups by talented photographers. We also have a fantastic range of wall-charts from The Guardian featuring fresh produce, flowers and trees.
1. Like the Lovely Greens Facebook page*
2. Leave the name of your favourite print from the botanical arts collection as a comment at the bottom of this blog post or on the competition image pinned at the top of my Facebook page**
3. Also leave your name as it appears on Facebook in your comment below. The winner will be announced here but will be contacted via Facebook.
4. Bonus Entry: if you’d like a second entry into the giveaway, please like Easy Art on Facebook and let me know you’ve done so in your comment below.
* If you do not have a Facebook account please leave your full name in the comment below along with a way that I can contact you should you win.
** This competition will be conducted on both my blog and Facebook page
T&C – This giveaway is only open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands. The winner will receive a framed or canvas print up to the value of £70.00.
I’ll announce the winner on Monday, March 17th
And here are a few of my favourite prints from their collection but feel free to browse through all twenty-five pages of their offerings to select your own.