Gardening doesn’t have to be an expensive hobby
Like this succulent planter I created out of an empty food tin, many things you use and decorate with in the garden can be made from ‘junk’. Some recycled projects and ideas for your Garden are easy as pie and all give a second life to materials that would otherwise end up in the landfill. They save you money, help the environment, and let’s not forget, are fun to make.
Whatever you need in your garden can probably be made from recycled materials. From plastic bottles for cloches to scrap wood for handmade planters, there’s generally always a way to make what you want without spending a fortune.
Here are some ideas for your garden:
- Strawberry Planter made with Pallet Wood
- Stepping Stone made with Sea Glass
- Woven Garden Edging using pruned Raspberry Canes
- Food Tin Succulent Planter
- Organize your seeds in an old photo album
- DIY Pallet Potting Bench
- Grow Greens in a Belfast Sink
- Frugal gardening tips using Recycled Materials
- Bird Table made with broken Crockery
- More ideas