An in-depth guide on how to grow Calendula officinalis, harvesting it, and transforming it into healing natural skincare
Calendula, a guide to growing and using it in Skin Care is written by Tanya Anderson of Lovely Greens as featured on BBC’s Gardeners’ World. It includes detailed information on choosing cultivars, growing them, harvesting, and using them in plant-based skincare recipes.
What’s in the calendula skincare book
- Detailed information on growing calendula in the garden and in containers
- Which cultivars to choose for medicinal and beauty purposes
- Harvesting information including time of day, how to pick, and preserving the flowers
- How to make calendula-infused oil including information on which carrier oil to choose
- Personal tips on how I use calendula oil in my own beauty regime
- Over a dozen calendula skincare recipes including handmade soap, face cleanser, face creams, bath bombs, and lip balm
Watch my short introduction to what you’ll learn in the new ebook below. All the best ~ Tanya from Lovely Greens
Download the book instantly
One of the most well-known and easy to grow medicinal plants, Calendula officinalis is not only easy to grow but is also a powerful and therapeutic skincare herb. Its flowers helps to speed up healing, cleanse the skin, disinfect minor wounds, treat cold sores and chapped lips, reduce inflammation, and is a mild astringent.
Use the tips in this 49-page guide to grow your own calendula, harvest it, and use the homegrown petals in plant-based skincare. Includes more than a dozen recipes such as cold-process calendula soap, simple skin creams and cleansers, lip balm, bath truffles, and much more. All are easily printable and come with clear directions and full-color photos
If you are new to ebooks, scroll down for a friendly introduction
Methods of Payment
Lovely Greens accepts PayPal and credit cards.
All transactions are through SendOwl’s secure checkout system.
What is an ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device. However, this particular ebook has print-friendly recipe pages for your convenience.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on the Add to Cart button on this page) and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
New book from Lovely Greens
Learn about seven categories of useful plants and ways to use them in beauty, medicine, food home cleaning, and artisan crafts in A Woman’s Garden. This physical book is due to be published on February 9th 2021 and is now available for preorder in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and several other countries. Learn more