Lovely Greens Guide to Natural Soapmaking
Learn to make natural soap at home with this detailed guide from soapmaking teacher Tanya Anderson of Lovely Greens.
Do you want to make natural soap but don’t know where to begin? This guide is designed with you in mind. Written by experienced soapmaking teacher Tanya Anderson, it will walk you through the full process of making cold-process soap from start to finish. In its 68 pages, you’ll learn about the ingredients you can use, including natural colorants, essential oils, and decorating soap with dried herbs and flowers. You’ll also learn about infusing oils with botanical colorants, soapmaking equipment and safety, and get printable soap recipes. This natural soapmaking guide answers practically everything you might ask about natural cold-process soapmaking and gently leads you through making your first batches of soap.
Get the Natural Soapmaking Ebook
What’s in the Guide to Natural Soapmaking
- Detailed information on natural soap ingredients, including oils, lye, and botanicals
- An introduction to soap-making equipment, including molds
- Step-by-step walk-through of cold-process soap making, including a safety check-list
- Soapmaking oils chart
- Natural soap colorants chart
- Essential oils for soap recipes chart
- Six small-batch soap recipes that make 6-8 bars each
- Full description of soapmaking topics, including temperatures and superfats
- Tips on where to get soap-making ingredients and avoiding common mistakes
What is an ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device. However, this particular ebook has print-friendly recipe pages for your convenience.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device, or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on the Add to Cart button on this page), and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
Payment Methods and Downloading
Lovely Greens accepts PayPal and debit/credit cards. All transactions are through a secure checkout system, either with SendOwl or through WooCommerce. After purchase, you’ll be able to download the ebook immediately.
If you purchase through the SendOwl instant checkout button, you’ll receive an email from SendOwl with a download code. If you add the item to your cart and purchase directly through this website, you can download it instantly on the success page. You’ll also receive a confirmation email from Lovely Greens with a link to download the soapmaking ebook.
Either way, you are given three download attempts through the link provided (for security purposes), and I recommend that you save at least one copy onto your computer for safekeeping. Tablets and mobile devices can be a little trickier in saving digital files. If you have a safe copy on your computer, though, you can always move ebooks to your phone from there. If you have any challenges with downloading or you’ve run out of download numbers, please just be in touch.
Get the Natural Soapmaking Ebook
Do you live in the European Union?
Since Brexit, I’m unfortunately unable to sell products, including digital ebooks, to customers who provide a physical address within the European Union in the checkout process. You will need a correct physical address for processing credit/debit card payments. I hear that PayPal is more flexible, though!
There are no reviews yet.