Debi is a professional gardener, writer, and passionate photographer obsessed with plants. She runs a gardening maintenance and design business in North Somerset and writes for a variety of publications including Lovely Greens.
Debi gardens organically in tune with wildlife, nature, and the environment and loves growing herbs and food. She also uses her background in art, media, and design to create kaleidoscopes of colorful blooms.
When she’s not in the garden, you can find her hiking in the great outdoors, finding plants growing in their natural habitat, and sharing the therapeutic benefits of gardening. Debi’s website
Explore pieces written by Debi
- February Garden Jobs for the Vegetable Garden
- Useful Tips for How to Grow an Indoor Vegetable Garden
- How to Plant a Winter Vegetable Garden
- Thrifty Ways to Get Plants for Free
- May Garden Jobs for the Vegetable Garden
- April Garden Jobs for the Vegetable Garden
- March Garden Jobs for the Vegetable Garden
- How to Make DIY Plant Fertilizer for the Vegetable Garden
- How to Grow Rosemary in Pots, Indoors, and the Garden