Lovely Greens Guide to Natural Soapmaking
This popular and easy-to-understand natural soapmaking guide from Lovely Greens will teach you how to confidently make soap from scratch using all-natural ingredients. This is a step-by-step reference book for making cold-process soap from the comfort of your kitchen. It includes information on oils, lye, essential oils, natural soap colorants, and recipes that you can use to make your first batches of soap.
Do you want to make natural soap but don’t know where to begin? This guide is designed with you in mind. Written by experienced soapmaking teacher Tanya Anderson, it will walk you through the full process of making cold-process soap from start to finish. In its 68 pages, you’ll learn about the ingredients you can use, including natural colorants, essential oils, and decorating soap with dried herbs and flowers.
You’ll also learn about infusing oils with botanical colorants, soapmaking equipment, and safety, and get printable soap recipes. This natural soapmaking guide answers practically everything you might ask about natural cold-process soapmaking and gently leads you through making your first batches of soap.
What’s in the Guide to Natural Soapmaking
- Detailed information on natural soap ingredients, including oils, lye, and botanicals
- An introduction to soap-making equipment, including molds
- Step-by-step walk-through of cold-process soap making, including a safety check-list
- Soapmaking oils chart
- Natural soap colorants chart
- Essential oils for soap recipes chart
- Six small-batch soap recipes that make 6-8 bars each
- Full description of soapmaking topics, including temperatures and superfats
- Tips on where to get soap-making ingredients and avoiding common mistakes
- Get the Lovely Greens Soapmaking Guide
Get the Soapmaking Ebook
Download the Ebook Instantly
This is a beginner’s guide complete with 68 pages of full-color photographs, beginner soap recipes, and answers to practically everything you might ask. Tanya has been giving soap-making workshops in person for over six years and understands how to gently lead you through making your first batches of cold-process soap.
Once payment is complete, you can download the ebook immediately from the website. You will also be emailed details of your order with a link to download there. If you are new to ebooks, scroll down for a friendly introduction. If you’re more interested in learning from videos, Tanya also offers the Natural Soapmaking for Beginners Video Course.
Payment Methods and Downloading
Lovely Greens accepts PayPal and debit/credit cards.
All transactions are through a secure checkout system with SendOwl or WooCommerce. After purchase, you’ll be able to download the ebook immediately. If you purchase through the SendOwl instant checkout button, you’ll receive an email from SendOwl with a download code. If you add the item to your cart and purchase directly through this website, you can download it instantly on the success page.
You’ll also receive a confirmation email from Lovely Greens with a link to download the soapmaking ebook. Either way, you are given three download attempts through the link provided (for security purposes), and I recommend that you save at least one copy onto your computer for safekeeping. If you have a safe copy on your computer, you can always move ebooks to your phone from there. If you have any downloading challenges or have run out of download numbers, please just be in touch.
What is an Ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are meant for enjoying on your electronic device. However, this particular ebook has print-friendly recipe pages for your convenience.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device, or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on the Add to Cart button on this page), and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
Lovely Greens Physical Book
A Woman’s Garden, by Tanya Anderson, is a physical book that introduces seven categories of useful plants and ways to use them in beauty, medicine, food, home cleaning, and artisan crafts in A Woman’s Garden. Released in 2021, it’s now available in many countries worldwide.