This popular and easy-to-understand natural soapmaking guide from Lovely Greens will teach you how to confidently make soap from scratch using all-natural ingredients
Do you want to make natural soap but don’t know where to begin? The Lovely Greens Guide to Natural Soapmaking is designed for you in mind. Written by popular gardening writer and soapmaking teacher, Tanya Anderson, this detailed ebook will walk you through the full process of soap, start to finish. In its 68 pages, you’ll learn about the ingredients you can use, including natural colorants, essential oils, and decorating soap with dried herbs and flowers. It also has six printable recipes, and you’ll be walked through the full soap-making process.
What’s in the Guide to Natural Soapmaking
- Detailed information on natural soap ingredients including oils, lye, and botanicals
- An introduction to soap making equipment including molds
- Step-by-step walk-through of cold-process soap making including a safety check-list
- Soapmaking oils chart
- Natural soap colorants chart
- Essential oils for soap recipes chart
- Six small-batch soap recipes that make 6-8 bars each
- Full description of soapmaking topics including temperatures and superfats
- Tips on where to get soap making ingredients and avoiding common mistakes
- Get the Lovely Greens Soapmaking Guide Now
- If you don’t use PayPal, you can also get the guide here with your credit/debit card
Download the ebook instantly
This is a beginner’s guide complete with 68 pages of full-color photographs, beginner soap recipes, and answers to practically everything you might ask. Tanya has been giving in-person soap-making workshops for over six years and understands exactly how to gently lead you through making your first batches of cold-process soap.
With this ebook, you are also invited to join the Lovely Greens Facebook group so that you can connect with others and share photos. You may also email Tanya directly with any questions that you may have.
If you are new to ebooks, scroll down for a friendly introduction
Methods of Payment
Lovely Greens accepts PayPal and credit cards.
All transactions are through SendOwl’s secure checkout system. It will appear as a popup on your screen that will ask you for your email and payment method. After payment is processed, you’ll be emailed a link to download the ebook. You have three downloads and I recommend you save one copy to a computer for safekeeping. If you run into download trouble, don’t worry. Email me and we’ll sort it out.
What is an ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device. However, this particular ebook has print-friendly recipe pages for your convenience.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook (click on the Add to Cart button on this page) and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
New Lovely Greens Physical Book
Learn about seven categories of useful plants and ways to use them in soapmaking, skincare, medicine, food home cleaning, and artisan crafts in A Woman’s Garden. Released in 2021, it’s now available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and many other countries.