A Woman’s Garden, a new book from Tanya Anderson of Lovely Greens, covers seven categories of useful plants, over thirty-five plant-based projects and recipes, and features women gardeners and their growing spaces
I am incredibly excited to reveal that I’ve been working on a beautiful new book for you. A Woman’s Garden infuses elements of grow-your-own with green living ideas, creative DIY, and feminine inspiration in a way that you won’t have seen before. It will truly get your plant-based creative juices flowing! Released in April 2021, you can now order from the below online booksellers. If you’re on the Isle of Man or the UK, you can also currently purchase a signed copy from the author directly. Watch the video below to see a sneak peek of what’s inside.
Order A Woman’s Garden
- USA: Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, Books-a-Million
- United Kingdom: Direct from the author, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones, Book Depository, Books, etc., Foyles, WHSmith
- Isle of Man: Direct from the author, Bridge Bookshop, Manx National Heritage
- Canada: Amazon.ca, Indigo
- Australia: Amazon.com.au, Booktopia
- New Zealand: Mighty Ape
- France: Amazon.fr
- Germany: Amazon.de, Lehmanns, B&G
- Netherlands: Athenaeum Boekhandel
- Switzerland: Buchhaus.ch
- Belgium: Bol.com
- Denmark: Ubuy
- Spain: Amazon.es
- Japan: Amazon.co.jp
- WORLDWIDE: Book Depository
About the book
In A Woman’s Garden, the creative force behind LovelyGreens.com, Tanya Anderson, shares inspiring ways to use the power of plants for home and health–with helpful growing advice and step-by-step instructions for creating over 35 inspiring projects, edibles, and art from your garden.
Gardens grow more than just pretty flowers. They grow well-being and a deeper connection with nature. Gardens can also produce plant material for creating homemade skincare, natural dyes, artisan crafts, delicious foods and beverages, and medicines–homegrown ways to create a wholesome lifestyle.
Making things with your hands and heart, and then sharing the fruits of your labors with friends and family, is both satisfying and soul-stirring. Learn how to grow dozens of plants and then transform them into gorgeous items to nurture yourself or gift to others, including:
- Using onion skins to dye wool
- Alkanet root and lavender soap
- Soapwort multipurpose cleaner
- Rose petal facial mist
- Edible flower frittata
- Healing calendula skin salve
- Paper mache leaf lanterns
- Chamomile tincture
- Gardening projects, including a herb spiral, strawberry pallet planter, and more
Growing plants for home and health
In A Woman’s Garden, you’ll be introduced to seven categories of useful plants and ways to grow them in gardens large and small. Plus, meet inspiring women gardeners from around the globe who grow and use edibles, herbs, and flowers to create natural products you can make, too. Find inspiration, healing, health, and happiness right outside your own backdoor with A Woman’s Garden.